1) What is the objective of the training?
The objective of this training program for youth workers is to equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to support young people in starting and running successful social-digital initiatives. The program aims to educate youth workers on the principles and practices of social-digital entrepreneurship and the digitalization of social entrepreneurship. By understanding the concept of social-digital entrepreneurship, youth workers will be able to help young people identify and pursue innovative business ideas that address social and environmental challenges.
During the first day of the program, youth workers will learn about the characteristics of social-digital entrepreneurs, the steps involved in building social-digital initiatives, and the importance of sustainability, financial planning and launching the initiative. The second day of the program will focus on the digitalization of social entrepreneurship and cover topics such as data management, education, financial management, marketing, and research, all of which are critical to the success of a social-digital initiative.
By participating in this training program, youth workers will gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with social-digital entrepreneurship and will be better equipped to support young people in starting and running their own social-digital initiatives. The program's focus on hands-on learning and inspirational stories of successful social-digital entrepreneurs will provide youth workers with practical skills and the motivation to make a positive impact in their communities.
2) What is specific outcomes training aims to achieve?
● Increased knowledge of social-digital entrepreneurship: Youth workers will gain a deeper understanding of the principles and practices of social-digital entrepreneurship, including the key differences between it and other forms of entrepreneurship.
● Improved ability to support young people in starting and running social-digital initiatives: Youth workers will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to provide practical support to young people in starting and running their own social-digital initiatives.
● Improved ability to assess and analyze business ideas: Youth workers will learn how to use tools such as SWOT analysis to assess the viability of social-digital business ideas and determine the best course of action for their development.
● Improved data management and digital skills: Youth workers will gain a better understanding of the importance of data management in social-digital entrepreneurship and will develop digital skills that will help them support young people in this area.
● Improved marketing skills: Youth workers will gain an understanding of the marketing strategies needed to promote and grow social-digital initiatives.
● Improved ability to contribute to environmental sustainability: Youth workers will learn about the role that social-digital entrepreneurship can play in contributing to environmental sustainability and will be better equipped to support young people in this area.
● Increased motivation and inspiration: Youth workers will be inspired by the success stories of social-digital entrepreneurs and will be motivated to support young people in starting and running their own social-digital initiatives.
● Improved collaboration skills: Youth workers will have the opportunity to work with other participants, share ideas and experiences, and build a network of peers that can support their work in the future.
3) Outputs that youth workers will be working on concretely during the training
● Business prototypes: Youth workers will have the opportunity to design and prototype their own social-digital business ideas, which they can then use to help young people in their communities.
● Marketing strategies: Youth workers will work on developing marketing strategies that they can use to promote social-digital initiatives.
● Collaboration plans: Youth workers will work with other participants to develop collaboration plans that will help them work more effectively with young people and support the development of social-digital initiatives.
These concrete outputs will help youth workers apply their newly acquired knowledge and skills in real-world settings and will provide them with practical tools that they can use to support young people in starting and running successful social-digital initiatives.
1.Day – Social-Digital Entrepreneurship
15.00 – 15.40
·What is Social-Digital Entrepreneurship?
·How is Social-Digital Entrepreneurship Different from Others?
·Who are Social-Digital Entrepreneurs?
·How to Build Social-Digital Initiatives?
15.40 – 16.00
16.00 – 17.00
·Choosing a Social-Digital Business Idea (Participants will come up with a draft social-digital business idea)
·SWOT Analysis (Volunteering participants will do a SWOT analysis for the afore mentioned ideas)
17.00 – 17.20
17.20 – 18.00
·Sustainability, Financial Plan and Launching the Initiative
2.Day – Digitalization of Social Entrepreneurship (How to use necessary tools for digitalization)
15.00 – 16.00
·Data Management Tool
·Financial management Tool
16.00 – 16.20
16.20 – 17.00
·Environmental sustainability Tool
17.00 – 17.20
17.20 – 18.00
·Case Study/ Practicing Digital Tools
3.Day – Workshops (Practicing Lessons – Learnt)
15.00 – 16.30
·Workshops with participants (All participants will be divided into groups of five to come up with business plans using the tools and theories provided)
16.30 – 17.00
17.00 – 17.30
·Evaluations, Comments, Questions and Answers