E-makers is a project within the Erasmus+ program led by XUL Foundation from Spain, with the collaboration of the five European partners TDM 2000 INTERNATIONAL from Italy; IMPACT HUB ZAGREB from Croatia; SYGD from Turkey; and CIVES MUNDI from Spain.
The project seeks to enhance social and environmental entrepreneurship activities through digital technologies. Digital transformation provides a parallel growth of socio-environmental and financial value for social enterprises. Therefore, sustainability can be achieved through the involvement of digital technologies.
Activities carried out:
• A non-formal learning toolkit for digital social entrepreneurship. This pack has been produced for youth workers to enhance their skills and resources to train young people on social entrepreneurship and environmental challenges, including digital opportunities. The toolkit is divided into two parts and you can already find it on our website: e-makers.org/en
• A manual on digitalization: This action improves the advanced digital skills of youth workers. The manual cover all stages and workflows of social enterprises and you can find a multitude of digital tools that you can use in your company/entity.
• Training by EU&PRO: The objective was to equip youth workers with the knowledge and skills needed to support young people in starting and running successful social-digital initiatives. You can find the training in Youtube:
Day 1: www.youtube.com/watch? v=mJnTjh0SCXc
Day 2: www.youtube.com/watch? v=gjbkr7zeS1w&t=9s
Day 3: www.youtube.com/watch? v=2kmbiZ_6o8A
Also since the project began, the consortium has met in Córdoba, Spain, in Ankara, Turkey, and in Zagreb, Croatia, to hold follow-up meetings, assess the project and establish the following actions. Productive meetings to maintain the fluidity of the project. In addition, virtual meetings have also been developed.
What is coming?
Our partner entity CIVES Mundi will welcome young people interested in social, digital, and environmental entrepreneurship between September 11 and 15 in Soria and Navarra, Spain. There, 16 young people from Spain, Turkey, Croatia, and Italy will live an enriching experience where, in addition to learning about social entrepreneurship, they will have a magnificent cultural experience.
The objective of the activity Is to improve young people's social entrepreneurship skills and raise their awareness of environmental challenges. Through this mobility activity, young people will get to know other cultures and exchange knowledge and experiences while being trained in social entrepreneurship. In addition, young people will be encouraged to produce innovative ideas on environmental issues and to implement them through social enterprise models.
They will visit:
• The rural entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem El Comunal led by Cives Mundi-El Hueco.
• Baku Barrikupel. A project based on eco- design dedicated to the design and manufacture of decorative elements from materials that have ended their useful life and are discarded. The main material reused are the wine barrels.